Old 04-02-2005, 10:42 AM
Cereus-validus...

You are being insulted by 4yr olds?

Isn't there anybody out there you don't **** off?

*****************

You're so ugly that whenever you look out a car window, you get arrested for
mooning.

You're so ugly that for Halloween you have to trick or treat over the phone!

You're so ugly that when you were a kid, your parents had to tie a pork chop
around your neck just to get the dog to play with you.

You're so ugly you scares roaches away.

You're so ugly, your parents had to feed you with a sling shot.

"Lady Blacksword" wrote in message
You know, I've heard better insults from 4yr olds.
Murri

"Cereus-validus..." wrote in message
. ..
Don't mind Lady Blackthumb.

That stinky troll is so ugly, she will never get the opportunity to ever
experience kissing anything.

She's so butt ugly, she gives toads warts!!!!

"escape" wrote in message
Kissing whose ass? Oh, not your ass, I see.

On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 15:37:16 -0500, "Lady Blacksword"

opined:

Nice to see that everyone on this group is kissing Cereus's
Murri

"Ann" wrote in message
m...
"Lady Blacksword" expounded:

Yeah, well they're only toxic if you snort them

Please do.

Need a good, cheap, knowledge expanding present for yourself or a
friend?