Old 06-02-2005, 12:49 AM
Adwait Sathe

My china doll tree is blooming. However it has termites on it. What
would be the easiest way to get rid of it? I do have a humidifier next
to my tree. I did spay a lot of water on the tree but the leaves seem
to shade every day. Please help..
Adwait

Eyebright wrote:
Adwait Wrote:
I live in New Hampshire. I recently baught a rose tree that I keep
indoors.

best of luck in your attempt to grow a rose bush indoors....i think
light will be a major factor...do be aware though that if you bought
the bush recently all its tissues will be of a kind suited to outdoor
growth....hence the leaf yellowing which i'd expect to be followed by
leaf drop...if next spring the bush puts out new leaves these will be
more predisposed to conditions in your house...i would nt water too
much at the moment either.
once again good luck !

--
Eyebright