Old 08-02-2005, 02:57 PM
Benign Vanilla

"kc" wrote in message
I'm in Atlanta, GA and looks like all the leaves have finally fallen--they
were so embedded in the net I had over my pond, I decided to toss it and
maybe get a new one.
I really prefer not having a net over the pond, especially when I start
my plants up again--are herons a problem all year round or just in the
winter, does anyone know?

My Heron has flown over the nieghborhood (in Maryland) all summer. He didn't
stop by my pond under late summer, early autumn. We have not seen him, since
it got cold. There is also a large run-off pond around the corner where many
heron hang out, and I have not seen them there either.

--
BV
Webporgmaster of iheartmypond.com