Old 08-02-2005, 06:02 PM
P van Rijckevorsel

Dariusz J Michalczyk wrote:
Hello everybody,

I am desperately looking for someone who could kindly provide me photographs
of cocoa tree, healthy or (particularly) infected with Cocoa Swollen Shoot
Virus and of Anthiaris toxicaria (upas tree), with permissions for
publication. I am preparing Polish translation of a Russian popular book on
principles of phytopathology. Though focussing on translation, I would like
very much to enhance the appeal of the book by adding some impressive photos
to it.

schreef

If you search Google under "Anthiaris toxicaria" you'll find only a few
hits. The alternative "Antiaris toxicaria" gets you about 1500 hits.
With this spelling you can search Google Images and see 17 images.
Many of these sites are government, academic and tourism organizations,
while others are personal sites. I think you'll be able to find
someone willing to give you permission to use a photo. []

***
Actually, you may want to take special care to get the right subspecies.
Not too long ago (as such things go) the genus counted four species, but it
is all one species now, meaning that if you just take any picture you can
get, you may have something significantly different from the upas tree
PvR