Old 08-02-2005, 10:37 PM
Alan Holmes

"Phil L" wrote in message
k...
ccoath wrote:
:: Hello,
:: Im a student studying at Southampton University for a degree in
:: Product Design and for my final project I am loooking into the
:: design of garden sheds. My aim is to produce a new product that is
:: styled to fit in with the modern garden design currently becoming
:: popular.
:: To understand exactly what I need to incorporate into my design to
:: create a successful product I was hoping some keen gardeners would
:: take the time to fill out a questionairre for me. I would be truly
:: greatfull and it would help a great deal.
:: Thankyou very much
:: Chris
:: P.s Il let u know what I come up with heehee
::
::
:: Questionnaire for Current Shed Owners and Users
::
::
:: Q1: How big is your garden or the garden that you use? (Rough
:: approximation sq m)
::
I presume yo mean floor area? - approx 4 X 3

That's a very small garden!

--
alan

reply to alan(dot)holmes27(at)virgin(dot)net