Old 08-02-2005, 11:13 PM
Phil L

Alan Holmes wrote:
:: "Phil L" wrote in message
:: k...
::: ccoath wrote:
::::: Hello,
::::: Im a student studying at Southampton University for a degree in
::::: Product Design and for my final project I am loooking into the
::::: design of garden sheds. My aim is to produce a new product that
::::: is styled to fit in with the modern garden design currently
::::: becoming popular.
::::: To understand exactly what I need to incorporate into my design
::::: to create a successful product I was hoping some keen gardeners
::::: would take the time to fill out a questionairre for me. I would
::::: be truly greatfull and it would help a great deal.
::::: Thankyou very much
::::: Chris
::::: P.s Il let u know what I come up with heehee
:::::
:::::
::::: Questionnaire for Current Shed Owners and Users
:::::
:::::
::::: Q1: How big is your garden or the garden that you use? (Rough
::::: approximation sq m)
:::::
::: I presume yo mean floor area? - approx 4 X 3
:::
::
:: That's a very small garden!
::

I assumed he knew I was talking sq rods.
:-p

--

http://www.blueyonder256k.myby.co.uk/