Old 09-02-2005, 01:23 PM
Frank Logullo

"Ralph D." wrote in message

To the extreme on that... I just found an unopened pack of Seeds Of Change
Brandywine pinks (best one out there) that is dated as 'packed for 1997'
LOL! It's unopened, and has been under a stack of literature in a little
cubby hole in the desk here. Never needed them as they gave good seeds

every
year until recently. There's a lot of shipping involved for just one new
pack, and I'd like save $$$$ anywhere I can this year as money has really
tightened up here.

Probably a good idea to see if these old seeds will germinate. I believe
tomato and pepper seeds are only good for a couple of years.
Frank