Old 09-02-2005, 08:43 PM
bobarquette

Default mosaic virus

Hi,
I'm looking for some info on mosaic virus. I have a catt
that has black circle spots on the leaves,but still green in the center
of the circle. They are not perfectly round. Different sizes too. Here
and there kind of. One leaf eventually turned yellow and fell off. Could
this be a virus or something else I hope?
Also does anyone know what to do with an Arundina graminifolia
Bamboo Orchid? I got it as a gift. The instructions say to put it in
well draining soil. Should I put it soil or maybe in fine bark? I have
no idea. Thank you.
Mimi