Old 09-02-2005, 11:47 PM
Edmond Cormier

Mimi, I grow my Bamboo Orchid in 1 1/2 gal. pot with a terrestrial mix
(Klehm's Mix) in a warm environment with very high light. In summer:
outside; full sun. Temp range outside: 45F to 95f . I water heavily all
year. It' blooming now and will bloom more than once a year.
Ed. Cormier
"bobarquette" wrote in message
news
Hi,
I'm looking for some info on mosaic virus. I have a catt that
has black circle spots on the leaves,but still green in the center of the
circle. They are not perfectly round. Different sizes too. Here and there
kind of. One leaf eventually turned yellow and fell off. Could this be a
virus or something else I hope?
Also does anyone know what to do with an Arundina graminifolia
Bamboo Orchid? I got it as a gift. The instructions say to put it in well
draining soil. Should I put it soil or maybe in fine bark? I have no idea.
Thank you.
Mimi