Old 10-02-2005, 07:21 AM
Wildkarrde

Default Koi Kote USA

Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to post saying I went over to www.koi-koteusa.com and purchased
some of their coatings. I have a slate tile pond with a water fall that I
wanted to be waterproof. They set me up with clear and my pond looks very
cool! This koi kote is non toxic and can be applied to just about any
surface other epoxies can be applied to. I spent a ton of time on my pond
and didn't want to just spray anything on it as a sealer. I hunted and
hunted until I came across the UK Koi Kote company. I was sent over to
their US/Canada distributor from there. All in all, they seemed like a
bunch of nice people and didn't try and sell me anything. Instead they
tried to help me and I made my own decision to buy. That was a fresh change
Anyways, I see that I'm rambling now so I'll stop