Old 10-02-2005, 05:02 PM
Leon Trollski

"madgardener" wrote in message

"junkyardcat" wrote in message
Planted a bunch of different bulbs in the early Fall...didn't mark them,

and
now I have beautiful greenery coming up, but can't for the life of me
remember what I planted!

Should be a very interesting Spring, LOL! Maybe I should invest in some
cheap plant markers?

Angie

I tend to deliberately forget what I've planted because the faeries move

the bulbs around on me anyway......I mean, it HAS to be them because I

don't
remember planting those THERE, ya know what I mean? gbseg
madgardener up on the ridge, back in Faerie Holler, overlooking English
Mountain (with Winter reeeeaaallly trying to come back, despite the Spring
insistance), in Eastern Tennessee, zone 7, Sunset zone 36

I plant in drifts, and sketch them out on paper as I go. I also leave a
small tag in the ground for each drift.
Do you plan out the appearance in your head to any level?

BTW are there any comments or experience on Tulipa Kaufmanniana or Greigii?