Old 10-02-2005, 06:14 PM
David Ross

zxcvbob wrote:

Tex John wrote:
Article about Sago Palms particularly but has looooong list at the end of
plants poisonous to pets

http://www.click2houston.com/family/4176160/detail.html

With that list, it is amazing I can keep any cats alive...

John
in Houston, where Sago Palms are everywhere

It's pretty much a useless list. The mix deadly poisionous plants and
mildy toxic ones and plantsthatsomeonereadonanotherlistsomewhere, with
little information about how toxic they are.

Bob

I rely on "Plants Toxic to Animals" by the University of Illinois
at URL:http://www.library.uiuc.edu/vex/toxic/toxic.htm. Some
(but not all) listed plants have details about which parts are
poisonous and symptoms of poisoning.

--

David E. Ross
URL:http://www.rossde.com/