Old 10-02-2005, 10:05 PM
Cereus-validus.....

FILM AT ELEVEN!

This is old news, cowboy.

Most cats are smart enough not to eat toxic plants.

Dumb dogs will usually swallow anything before checking it out.

"David Ross" wrote in message
zxcvbob wrote:

Tex John wrote:
Article about Sago Palms particularly but has looooong list at the end
of
plants poisonous to pets

http://www.click2houston.com/family/4176160/detail.html

With that list, it is amazing I can keep any cats alive...

John
in Houston, where Sago Palms are everywhere

It's pretty much a useless list. The mix deadly poisionous plants and
mildy toxic ones and plantsthatsomeonereadonanotherlistsomewhere, with
little information about how toxic they are.

Bob

I rely on "Plants Toxic to Animals" by the University of Illinois
at URL:http://www.library.uiuc.edu/vex/toxic/toxic.htm. Some
(but not all) listed plants have details about which parts are
poisonous and symptoms of poisoning.

--

David E. Ross
URL:http://www.rossde.com/