Old 12-02-2005, 03:06 AM
bill

Intelligent reply? Not from you even if I DID have the scientific name..why
do you constantly belittle people in here...not enough attention at home?

To everyone else, I"m sorry, but when somebody calls you trashypussy, you
gotta say something back

"Cereus-validus....." wrote in message
. com...
What in the freak are you calling "Mexican Hats"?

Use the proper scientific name if you expect an intelligent reply,
trashypussy.

"junkyardcat" wrote in message
I have some Mexican Hats that are well established in my pole garden
(called
a pole garden because there is a birdhouse pole in the middle of it).

The
foliage has already started coming up in one big clump, and I'd like to
move
it. They are pretty plants, but tend to take over too much area, so I'd
like
to move them where they can have all the room they want. My question
is...can I just dig up the whole big clump and transplant it to another
area, or will this kill them?

Thanks for any info
Angie