Old 12-02-2005, 10:31 PM
Phalguy

Hello!

I have wooden shelve ( $50.00 at Ikea ), 6 shoplight ( $15.00 each 4 X 48
inches )
Don`t spend too much money ! I covered three side and the top with heavy
clear plastic. I`m using a digital timer ( $5.00 )
If you want to see a picture of my installation go to:
www.picturetrail.com/phalguy and click on the album!

Claude

"Barry Dmytro" wrote in message
| In the last few months my orchid collection has been suffering from a lack
| of light. I spent some time putting them in different spots throughout the
| house with no effect. I have made up my mind that the best solution is to
| get a plant light self of some sort.
|
| I found a few of interest at http://dansgardenshop.com/inplanligsta.html
|
| I liked '6-Tray/3-Tier Light Cart With 6 Fluorescent Lamp' the best, but
| before I go and invest $500 into something like this I though I should get
| the opinions of others that have done the same.
|
| Some considerations that may sway me away from this one is that it'd be
nice
| to have one with a timer to turn on and off the lights. Also I'm not sure
| if it is big enough to house some of my larger plants. I have one
Cymbidium

http://badcherry.org/