Old 13-02-2005, 11:21 AM
Broadback

Graham Harrison wrote:

I've used Nemaslug in two different gardens and, yes, they seem to work.
They don't get rid of every single slug but they reduced the numbers
significantly for me. The effect seems to be cumulative and starting early
in the year seems to help.
"GreenFingers" wrote in
message .. .

There are entomopathogenic nematodes for sale on almost every
gardenening site, but do they actually work?

Has anyone undertaken a study to show that leatherjackets, chafergrubs,
slugs etc.. are actually killed by these natural worms? If they are so
effective, then how come we have any wildlife left alive!!?

[image: http://www.just-green.com/uploads/im...ducts/122.jpg]

--
GreenFingers

Why do you have to keep applying them, why don't they breed and stay
useful and active?