Old 13-02-2005, 09:25 PM
Roy

After the feather come sout on that stem that stem is not going top
produce anything new again so its best to cut it off as close as
possible to the base, so you do not add more and more mass to the base
overall. All it will do is rot and fall down in the middle portion.

On 13 Feb 2005 12:59:19 -0800, "woodcocs"
wrote:

===I have 3 pampas in my garden and this year 2 produced the feather
===fronds for the first time. Unfortunately high winds have broken them
===all. What should I do with the broken fronds - cut them back as low as
===I can, leave them or cut off just the tips. Any advice on what to do
===and when?

REMEMBER: "This is worth repeating for benefit of al newbies!
Jo Ann asked Dr. Solo to remind people that while she has retired from selling GF (and sold
the business to Ken Fischer http://dandyorandas.com/) she has NOT retired from
helping people with sick GF and koi FOR FREE. 251-649-4790 phoning is best for
diagnosis. but, can try email put "help sick fish" in subject. Get your fish at Dandy Orandas
Dandy Orandas Dandy Orandas........you guys got that DANDY ORANDAS