Old 14-02-2005, 05:34 PM
Timothy

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 08:00:48 -0500, Jenn Vanderslice wrote:

Good Morning all,

Please know that this is cross-posted to three groups, so if you reply,
please be polite.
I'm a Penn State Master Garden who's trying to become the resident expert
on Moon Gardens. From what I gathered at my local library, I'm to
understand that there are articles in a couple magazines that would help
me.
Before I start making calls to order back copies, I thought I'd try a
couple newsgroups to see if anyone might have these magazines and be able
to scan and email them to me.
I'm looking for:

Old House Journal: Sept/Oct 1998 (article starts on page 32) American
Nurseryman: Jan 1994 (article starts on page 34)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Jenn

Good day Jenn, I do not have these articles, but I was able to find many
pages on the subject on google 80) Maybe those will work for you..?
Good luck.

--
Yard Works Gardening Co.
http://www.ywgc.com