Old 14-02-2005, 03:15 PM
dusty

"Bob Walsh" wrote in
:

Barry,

How big an area do you have for growing or do you have to stack on
shelves. If you can spread "out" maybe one of the metal halide or high
pressure sodium lights would work.

Bob

At one time I was thinking of changing to MH figuring it would save on
electric because everyone said they where so much brighter. I went over to
Worms way with my light meter and what I found is to cover the same area
with about the same light would require about the same wattage and more
space.(height) the MH only had a slight gain of 150 Fc compaired to my
current setup. However the one thing I don't have is space. Also the MH
was, for me, outrageously pricey even at Hummert wholesale seed co.

Grow well and bloom magnificently