Old 14-02-2005, 10:05 PM
GreenFingers GreenFingers is offline
Registered User

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally Holmes
Does anyone know how far slugs and snails roam? I have a small garden about
30' square. If my neighbours don't use nematodes, is there any point in me
doing so? If my slugs and snails are all killed off, won't next door's just
slime over to enjoy the feast?

Sally
Common sense must prevail here.... How many slugs do you find in the soil area/volume that is covered by a dose of nematodes? How many nematodes come in to contact with a slug and then kill it? I don't think these nematodes have detection devices that enable them to track down slugs .. do you?