Old 14-02-2005, 09:06 PM
Graham Harrison

I wondered the same thing. All I can say is that both of the gardens I
used them on seemed to benefit. One was a small garden that came with a
1980s "2up, 2 own" and the other with a 50's semi that was significantly
larger.

"Sally Holmes" wrote in message
Graham Harrison wrote:
I've used Nemaslug in two different gardens and, yes, they seem to
work. They don't get rid of every single slug but they reduced the
numbers significantly for me. The effect seems to be cumulative and
starting early in the year seems to help.

Does anyone know how far slugs and snails roam? I have a small garden
about
30' square. If my neighbours don't use nematodes, is there any point in me
doing so? If my slugs and snails are all killed off, won't next door's
just
slime over to enjoy the feast?

Sally