Old 15-02-2005, 02:13 AM
Douglas[_1_] Douglas[_1_] is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Perspicacia Tick
jane wrote:[color=blue][i]
I've just been doing a cross reference with last year, and I think the
majority of the daffs in my garden are later this year.

I feel pleased/relieved when they are later, these days.
Snowdrops are well and truly out at the moment and all the clumps I
put in last year look fantastic.
Where I am (west central Scotland), I have not noticed anything yet.

I'll have to go out for a proper look later on.
Well use it to fertilise the Christmas trees then.
I have a feeling the market is going to peak sometime next January.