Old 15-02-2005, 01:22 PM
Tex John

I get almost all of my gnats from Wal-Mart bananas

:(

And any time I buy bananas there in warm weather.

Randalls bananas - no gnats.

John

"JulioF" wrote in message
My friend who recommended the mosquito cakes was featured on KLRU TV
yesterday - Central Texas Gardener was the show. I'll be sure to let him
know how the fungus gnat-specific bacillus works for me.

The plant which brought forth the gnats came pre-loaded with gnats,
unfortunately. That'll teach me to take a closer look at what I'm
purchasing before heading home with them!

Now let's be sure to enjoy today's sunny 80 degree weather... :-)