Old 16-02-2005, 07:03 AM
Theo

Jim I received that this morning , but I can see the message that I
posted to you here in the list !

*****************

Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 01:31:58 -0500
From: "HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM LISTSERV Server (14.3)"

Subject: Rejected posting to

Your message is being returned to you unprocessed because it

looks like a
LISTSERV command, rather than material intended for distribution to

the members
of the BONSAI list. Please note that LISTSERV commands must ALWAYS

be sent to
the LISTSERV address; if it was indeed a command you were attempting

to issue,
please send it again to
for execution.
Otherwise,
please accept our apologies and try to rewrite the message with

a slightly
different wording - for instance, change the first word of the

message, enclose
it in quotation marks, insert a line of dashes at the

beginning of your
message, etc.

1.0l) with TCP; Wed, 16 Feb 2005 01:30:18 -0500

home.ease.lsoft.com (LSMTP for Windows NT v1.1b) with SMTP id
; Wed, 16 Feb 2005 1:25:56 -0500
by dex.pathlink.com (8.13.1/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j1G6Psve023215
for ; Tue, 15 Feb 2005 22:25:55

-0800 (PST)
(envelope-from
)
by dex.pathlink.com (8.13.1/8.12.11/Submit) id j1G6PIZc023167
for
; Tue, 15 Feb 2005 22:25:18

-0800 (PST)
(envelope-from