Old 15-02-2005, 09:35 PM
Theo

Default is RAB dead ?

No mail nothing since two days.. !!! unique

--
MSN messanger / or ICQ 25 666 169 4
Private Mail :

Old 15-02-2005, 10:57 PM
Shelly Hurd

Well, not dead, but hurting, and I'm trying to find out what is wrong. Jim
told me he posted to this thread, which is why I'm trying now.

News when I have something good to say, otherwise everyone please hang in
there.
Regards,
Shelly

Old 16-02-2005, 12:25 AM
Robert Seele

CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES

An elderly man lay dying in his bed. In death's agony, he suddenly
smelled the aroma of his favorite chocolate chip cookies wafting up the
stairs. He gathered his remaining strength, and lifted himself from the
bed. Leaning against the wall, he slowly made his way out of the
bedroom, and with even greater effort forced himself down the stairs,
gripping the railing with both hands. With labored breath, he leaned
against the door-frame, gazing into the kitchen.

Were it not for death's agony, he would have thought himself already in
heaven: there, spread out upon racks on the kitchen table and counters
were literally hundreds of his favorite chocolate chip cookies.

Was it heaven? Or was it one final act of heroic love from his devoted
wife, seeing to it that he left this world a happy man? Mustering one
great final effort, he threw himself toward the table, landing on his
knees in a rumpled posture. His parched lips parted -- the wondrous
taste of the cookie was already in his mouth, seemingly bringing him
back to life.

"Stay out of those," she said. "They're for the funeral."

Bob Seele

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad
judgment...Will Rogers

++++Sponsored, in part, by Mike Page++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Old 16-02-2005, 06:34 AM
Theo

Tony wrote:

Yes, 2 days and Im begining to suffer some type of withdrawl symptoms !!!

Tony

LOL!
I read the same written from others memebers when the server of the
bonsai association plonked ,they were feeling the same without their
daily fix of bonsai !

Old 16-02-2005, 07:03 AM
Theo

Jim I received that this morning , but I can see the message that I
posted to you here in the list !

*****************

Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 01:31:58 -0500
From: "HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM LISTSERV Server (14.3)"

Subject: Rejected posting to

Your message is being returned to you unprocessed because it

looks like a
LISTSERV command, rather than material intended for distribution to

the members
of the BONSAI list. Please note that LISTSERV commands must ALWAYS

be sent to
the LISTSERV address; if it was indeed a command you were attempting

to issue,
please send it again to
for execution.
Otherwise,
please accept our apologies and try to rewrite the message with

a slightly
different wording - for instance, change the first word of the

message, enclose
it in quotation marks, insert a line of dashes at the

beginning of your
message, etc.

1.0l) with TCP; Wed, 16 Feb 2005 01:30:18 -0500

home.ease.lsoft.com (LSMTP for Windows NT v1.1b) with SMTP id
; Wed, 16 Feb 2005 1:25:56 -0500
by dex.pathlink.com (8.13.1/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j1G6Psve023215
for ; Tue, 15 Feb 2005 22:25:55

-0800 (PST)
(envelope-from
)
by dex.pathlink.com (8.13.1/8.12.11/Submit) id j1G6PIZc023167
for
; Tue, 15 Feb 2005 22:25:18

-0800 (PST)
(envelope-from