View Single Post
  #1   Report Post  
Old 16-02-2005, 07:04 PM
Shelly Hurd

Default [IBC] Admin - The List

Hi All,

Our list (and several others) have been slow or dead since about 2-13. L-Soft began to get a grip on this late yesterday and tell us that we should now be up and running. This problem (as best as I can figure - with the help of my bride of course) was with one or more of L-Softs routers, which was accepting our mail (hence we were not getting -non-delivery- notices) but then couldn't pass it on to the next link in the chain for whatever reason (that link was busted!). They didn't know, and until several other lists also complained (like me) they saw no cause for alarm. Finally they got the message, and found the problem (they say). I'll continue to monitor our list closely today to see if we are indeed fixed, and cry foul if we aren't. It's really all I can do at this point.

Best Regards, and Happy Bonsai-ing, It would be spring here if the rain would stop (1.5 inches y-day). My apricot is in full bloom, but the bee's are drowning!
Shelly Hurd - List Manager
Central CA - Sunset Zone 8-USDA Zone 9

************************************************** ******************************
++++Sponsored, in part, by Mike Page++++
************************************************** ******************************
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++