Old 16-02-2005, 03:45 PM
Mike

Default Vermin Cats

The owners and regular readers of this newsgroup should by now know my
dislike for the above vermin and will be very interested to know that a Cat
and Dog Repeller we have just put into use, seems to be working very well.

Called the Cat and Dog Repelleer, it works off 2 x 9 volt batteries and is a
small and very portable unit and is easy to hide. It is made by STV
International Ltd 2002 at Little Cressingham in Norfolk

Gives a pulse of ultrasonic wave at a frequency range of 18k.hertz to 24
k.hertz, the lower part of the spectrum 'just' being audible.

So far so good. We will keep you informed

Mike

:-))

--
H.M.S.Collingwood Ass. Llandudno 20 - 23 May Trip to Portmeirion
National Service (RAF) Ass. Cosford 24 - 27 June Lanc Bomber Fly Past