Old 16-02-2005, 08:33 PM
Shelly Hurd

Since Theo saw this, and it looks like it went through on my screen, I'm
going to say that we are back.

However, Lsoft can or hasn't sent whatever we may have been sending since
2-13. The bride thinks that in order to clear up their problem they may
have just deleted ALL the messages in the computer(s) that were blocked up.
So . . . you may want to pick up where you were on 2-13 by resending
anything you had going (there was a thread on animal fertilizer for
instance, and Jim and Billy were discussing the embargo's against plants
from sunny California). I can't say if we will suddenly have a lot of held
posts dropped on us or not, but I think if that were going to happen it
would have by now.

Let's hope this is the last chapter in this unfortunate event.

Back to bonsai, I've got WAY TOO MUCH repotting to do!
Regards
Shelly Hurd - Central Ca - - Sunset Zone 8-USDA Zone 9
Where the rain has stopped - for the moment.

++++Sponsored, in part, by Mike Page++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++