Old 16-02-2005, 09:41 PM
Theo

Hi Jim good that things are normal again ..
well here as I *felt* the winther is not over yet well we will wait
for March , next week bad weather forecasting
I'll fly south to Rome so will be away until 23rd
Ill'be silent for a while than :-D
cheers
Theo

Jim Lewis wrote:

On 16 Feb 2005 at 12:37, Shelly Hurd wrote:

Since Theo saw this, and it looks like it went through on my screen, I'm
going to say that we are back.

snip

Back to bonsai, I've got WAY TOO MUCH repotting to do!

I'm about 2/3 done. I'll wait on my Ficus, Jackie's Serissa,
the TX ebonys, and the Tamarindus until nighttime temps stay
reliably in the 50s (F).

I bought a nice Tokonome-ware pot for my large osage orange
(Maclura pomifera) and it looks great; can't wait for the
leaves!

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Nature

++++Sponsored, in part, by Mike Page++++

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

--