Old 16-02-2005, 10:44 PM
Craig Cowing

On Feb 16, 2005, at 4:03 PM, Jim Lewis wrote:

I'm about 2/3 done. I'll wait on my Ficus, Jackie's Serissa,
the TX ebonys, and the Tamarindus until nighttime temps stay
reliably in the 50s (F).

I bought a nice Tokonome-ware pot for my large osage orange
(Maclura pomifera) and it looks great; can't wait for the
leaves!

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Nature

No repotting yet but I have a feeling this is going to be an early
spring. Today was about 50 degrees. I spent awhile on the front porch
scraping loose paint in anticipation of having the house painted this
year. I was surprised to be able to scrape paint on Feb. 16. No
complaints. I'm not going to jump the gun though, but will hold off
for another couple of weeks before taking trees out of storage.

Craig Cowing
NY
Zone 5b/6a Sunset 37

++++Sponsored, in part, by Mike Page++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++