Old 18-02-2005, 01:13 PM
Mike

"Mike" wrote in message
"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message
Does anyone know if her planting lists are available? I am interested in
finding out which clematis varieties she used and specifically which she

may
have used at Hestercombe

Clematis heracleifolia var. davidiana With Grey Blue flowers

That is the only Clematis in the listings we have, but there other
flowers/shrubs if you are looking for more. Come back to us if we can help.

Mike

--
H.M.S.Collingwood Ass. Llandudno 20 - 23 May Trip to Portmeirion
National Service (RAF) Ass. Cosford 24 - 27 June Lanc Bomber Fly Past