Old 19-02-2005, 01:01 AM
humBill

Maybe not the biggest Im not sure about the 'around' measurement but our
Botanical Gardens has some monsters that have to be approaching 3 feet.
Bill

"Robin" wrote in message
This week my step daddy had a heart cath that turned into a quadruple
bypass, so I spent a little time visiting Providence Hospital in Mobile,
AL. They have a little man made river that runs through part of the
complex. There is a section that runs under a walkthrough on the third
floor, and adjacent to a sitting area outside the cafeteria; where they
keep koi and brim. I could tell the koi were huge from the third floor,
but when I had lunch and got to see them up close it was amazing. These
guys had to be at least 18" long and 14" around. People were feeding them
crackers, and there were some that could take saltines whole.

Robin