Old 19-02-2005, 03:30 AM
Shagster

Ok... It looks a very light green, and appears to be in hair-like
strands... Without posting a pic, does that help?

"Ozdude" wrote in message

"Troy Bruder" wrote in message
Hello,

I recently have been treated to a "fuzzy algae" growth all over my
plants.. I need some help in identifying the type of algae it is, and how
best to treat it..

I run a UV sterilizer 24x7, but I'm starting to think that maybe the bulb
isn't working (I bought it used and was told the bulb was only three
weeks old).. Hmmmm...

Can anyone help me identify the algae type I have, and a recommended
course of action?

Well, you could start by giving more information.

What colour is it? How long? What do the strands (if any) look like?

Oz