Old 19-02-2005, 06:30 PM
Rod

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 15:55:51 -0000, "Charlie Pridham"
wrote:

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "Charlie Pridham" contains these words:

Does anyone know if her planting lists are available? I am interested in
finding out which clematis varieties she used and specifically which she

may
have used at Hestercombe

I can't recall where I saw copies of her named planting plans for
herbaceous borders, but that suggests she kept full records. The RHS
members' library probably archives them.

Janet.

Thanks I will try them. been a member for years and never asked them
anything before :~)

I'm in the same boat as Janet, istr seeing something somewhere but
can't for the life of me think where. I worked for a few years on one
of the later Lutyens/Jeckyll collaborations - we had a few fragmentary
plans of the house but nothing for the garden.

Rod

Weed my email address to reply.