Old 19-02-2005, 09:36 PM
Kenni Judd

I agree with Rob that your temps are a bit on the cool side, but probably
not dangerously so if the 53F is rare or doesn't last for hours on end. But
"a little morning sun" won't produce good blooming on very many of the
vandaceous plants that we grow ... it's just not enough.

Soak thoroughly, until roots turn green [whether you spray or use the bucket
method] no less than every other day.
--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids

"caparazon" wrote in message
news:1108670919.e72059ae609a6d868a94a72f5156a016@t eranews...

I have a Vanda, wich is a hybrid I bought at a plants shop, intended for
room placement. The roots are on the air, sice the plant is only
suspended on a basket. My question is, how often should I spray the
roots, bearing in mind that my room meets sufficient light conditions
(a little morning sun), the temperature runs from 53 to 68 F, and the
normal humidity from 50% to 65%?

--
caparazon