Old 20-02-2005, 04:46 AM
~ Windsong ~

His posts are becoming more and more insane as he becomes more and more
UNHINGED! LOL!!!
I think he means the mentally ill women into zappers and magic colon
cleansers on some health NG he stumbled upon. :-)
--
Carol.... the frugal ponder...
"Where the hell is Easy Street?"

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
The "Jan" below is not jjspond.us jan, who always signs off as... ~ jan

quote

She's here to subject her rantings to as many people as she can.
She's not here for honest discussion or debate. She just wants to make

noise,
and lots of it.

just report her to her isp.

Yes, she did.

She exposed nothing except her hatred.

Jan

thanks Jan again for confirming this. Sorry now that your NG will
suffer her rebuttal.

jut report her to her isp.

Windsong, you have page after page of folks that oy harrassed, and yet
to want to accuse me..Whats the matter, you still PO'd cause your ISP
booted you for doing what your accusing me of doing? Come on girl get
a gripe on it! Perhaps seek out some "Alternative treatments" ;-)

====== SNIP SPAM