Old 19-02-2005, 01:15 PM
AuthorAlexander

Default Now this is harrassment in health forum

quote

She's here to subject her rantings to as many people as she can.
She's not
here for honest discussion or debate. She just wants to make noise,
and
lots of it.

just report her to her isp.

Yes, she did.

She exposed nothing except her hatred.

Jan

thanks Jan again for confirming this. Sorry now that your NG will
suffer her rebuttal.

jut report her to her isp.

Windsong, you have page after page of folks that oy harrassed, and yet
to want to accuse me..Whats the matter, you still PO'd cause your ISP
booted you for doing what your accusing me of doing? Come on girl get
a gripe on it! Perhaps seek out some "Alternative treatments" ;-)

REMEMBER: "This is worth repeating for benefit of al newbies!
Jo Ann asked Dr. Solo to remind people that while she has retired from selling GF (and sold
the business to Ken Fischer http://dandyorandas.com/) she has NOT retired from
helping people with sick GF and koi FOR FREE. 251-649-4790 phoning is best for
diagnosis. but, can try email put "help sick fish" in subject. Get your fish at Dandy Orandas
Dandy Orandas Dandy Orandas........you guys got that DANDY ORANDAS
Old 19-02-2005, 10:32 PM
Derek Broughton

AuthorAlexander wrote:

quote

She's here to subject her rantings to as many people as she can.
She's not
here for honest discussion or debate. She just wants to make noise,
and
lots of it.

So keep _that_ in the newsgroups where it's happened. _You_ introduced the
subject to rec.ponds.
--
derek
Old 19-02-2005, 11:19 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

The "Jan" below is not jjspond.us jan, who always signs off as... ~ jan

[...]

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~
Old 20-02-2005, 04:46 AM
~ Windsong ~

His posts are becoming more and more insane as he becomes more and more
UNHINGED! LOL!!!
I think he means the mentally ill women into zappers and magic colon
cleansers on some health NG he stumbled upon. :-)
--
Carol.... the frugal ponder...
"Where the hell is Easy Street?"

====== SNIP SPAM

Old 21-02-2005, 01:18 PM
Roy

Well as long as other topics are ok for some I consider it ok for me
to, so get over it Derek.....As for all the other off topic or other
posts you need to look at the headers, and all are the same, and
originated by no one else other than Carol, Windsong or what ever name
she is using, and she has started the cross posts along with Jan, not
me..........You got a hard on for me, well here my zipper is open come
and take it down........or else go get your ducks in a row and shut
up!
On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 18:32:26 -0400, Derek Broughton
wrote:

===AuthorAlexander wrote:
===
===
===
=== quote
===

Old 21-02-2005, 01:18 PM
Roy

Well as long as other topics are ok for some I consider it ok for me
to, so get over it Derek.....As for all the other off topic or other
posts you need to look at the headers, and all are the same, and
originated by no one else other than Carol, Windsong or what ever name
she is using, and she has started the cross posts along with Jan, not
me..........You got a hard on for me, well here my zipper is open come
and take it down........or else go get your ducks in a row and shut
up!
On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 18:32:26 -0400, Derek Broughton
wrote:

===AuthorAlexander wrote:
===
===