Old 20-02-2005, 06:36 PM
rosie readandpost

i am from farther north than you (wisconsin) and we are nowhere near
spring................
i look forward to more pictures in the future.
i love tulips, but have moved to "deer country" and have been
advised against planting them here.

--
rosie

"Bill R" wrote in message
: rosie readandpost wrote:
: bill,
: your flowers are BEAUTIFUL!
:
:
:
: Rosie,
:
: Thank you. All the pictures on my web site are, of course,
: from last year. I planted about 800 bulbs (tulips and such)
: last fall and they will be blooming next month and I will be
: updating my web site with new pictures.
:
: This weekend I am going through all the flower catalogs (I
: got a stack at least six inches high) planning my garden for
: this summer. I also grow a LOT of tomatoes, most of which I
: start from seed.
: --
: Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)
:
: Digital Camera: HP PhotoSmart 850
:
: For pictures of my garden flowers visit
: http://members.iglou.com/brosen
:
: Remove NO_WEEDS_ in e-mail address to reply by e-mail
: