Old 20-02-2005, 04:44 PM
Reka

Reka wrote:
If there is no picture of the flower, don't bother. I really need the
flower. Bob Betts was kind enough to send me a scan of the drawing in
the Curtis magazine which helped a lot, but I am really hoping for a
flower photo.

BTW, if you haven't tried Bob's service of orchid picture listings,
please do so! It is wonderful. This friend of mine wants a pic of
neilgherrense, but neither of us was quite sure how to spell it. Using
the beginning "neil", I was abletofindtheseresults.Asyousee,it
was spelled in two different ways. The service can be found at the site
of the London Orchid Society at http://los.lon.imag.net/picref.asp.
(Thanks again, Bob!)

P.S. Claude, did you know they link to your site???

--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html