Old 20-02-2005, 06:05 PM
K Barrett

I remove the 'no way' from your address in order to email ithem to you?

"Reka" wrote in message
news
K Barrett wrote:
I'm being dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st century again and

find
I need to set up my scanner, something that here-to-fore had sat

collecting
dust in my closet for lo these 6-7 years.

So... since I have to scan a couple of articles for a friend in the

judging
system I know there was someone here who wanted a coiple of bulbo

articles
scanned. I *think* I had 3 of the ones the person (Reka??) requested,

but
can't besure without getting the person's list again.

So. Who was it, what do you need, and do you still need it?

K Barrett
I'm not promising I'll get them to you quickly, as I say I have to set

up
the dang scanner and that could test my limits. And yes, I've tried

taking
pictures of articles before (digital) and have been unsatisfied, so I

won't
go that route.

Hello, Kath! It was me! (waving arms and jumping up and down frantically)
I need:

Bulbophyllum neilgherense 'Meme Simone' CBR/AOS AOS Awards Quarterly -
Vol. 29 - No. 4 - December 1998 p. 287

Cirrhopetalum neilgherrense Wt. Orchid Digest - Vol. 43 - No. 6 -
Nov.-Dec., 1979 p. 234

Cirrhopetalum neilgherrense Wt. Orchid Digest - Vol. 44 - No. 4 -
July-Aug., 1980 p. 154

If there is no picture of the flower, don't bother. I really need the
flower. Bob Betts was kind enough to send me a scan of the drawing in
the Curtis magazine which helped a lot, but I am really hoping for a
flower photo.

BTW, if you haven't tried Bob's service of orchid picture listings,
please do so! It is wonderful. This friend of mine wants a pic of
neilgherrense, but neither of us was quite sure how to spell it. Using
the beginning "neil", I was abletofindtheseresults.Asyousee,it
was spelled in two different ways. The service can be found at the site
of the London Orchid Society at http://los.lon.imag.net/picref.asp.
(Thanks again, Bob!)

--
Reka