Old 21-02-2005, 03:04 AM
Wendy

Glug......glug....gasp! Rain, rain & more rain. My glass is half full &
actually managed to take a few pics this morning!
We have a couple of houses in our city that were built on a
slope.(35years ago) Saw them on TV look like they are coming down.
Lots of trees fallen with damage to houses & cars etc.
Then there are the people that try to drive through flooded
intersections & get stranded.
Thanks for checking Diana, another storm coming tonight but nothing
like your hurricanes, although I heard there was a tornado in
San Diego.

Remove peterpan for email reply

Cheers Wendy

Diana Kulaga wrote:
Hey, flooded CA dwellers..everone okay? It looks nasty from our persepective
here in FL.

Diana