Old 20-02-2005, 11:11 PM
Diana Kulaga

Default California - How are you all?

Hey, flooded CA dwellers..everone okay? It looks nasty from our persepective
here in FL.

Diana

Old 20-02-2005, 11:17 PM
K Barrett

You must be talking about S. Calif, for there's not much happening around
here....

K Barrett

ink.net...

Old 21-02-2005, 03:04 AM
Wendy

Glug......glug....gasp! Rain, rain & more rain. My glass is half full &
actually managed to take a few pics this morning!
We have a couple of houses in our city that were built on a
slope.(35years ago) Saw them on TV look like they are coming down.
Lots of trees fallen with damage to houses & cars etc.
Then there are the people that try to drive through flooded
intersections & get stranded.
Thanks for checking Diana, another storm coming tonight but nothing
like your hurricanes, although I heard there was a tornado in
San Diego.

Remove peterpan for email reply

Cheers Wendy

Old 21-02-2005, 03:28 AM
Dave Fouchey

Good grief Wendy! You have waders? How is the yard faring with all
the water, do you have decent drainage or are you having saturation
problems? As for Tornados that would be us in about two to 6 weeks, in
spades..

Dave

Old 21-02-2005, 04:03 AM
Eric Hunt

Diana,

Just annoying drizzle up here in the Bay Area. Standard winter fare for us.

SoCal, on the other hand, is getting hammered.

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

Old 21-02-2005, 01:21 PM
wendy7

Yes indeed Dave, water, water everywhere! It has been raining all
night too! Our house & yard are pretty safe but still water finds
a way to collect. Most of my plants are in containers & on benches.
I am sure we will break all rainfall records & glad I don't
have to go out driving in this!
--
Cheers Wendy

Old 21-02-2005, 05:22 PM
Dave Fouchey

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 05:21:39 -0800, "wendy7"
wrote:

Yes indeed Dave, water, water everywhere! It has been raining all
night too! Our house & yard are pretty safe but still water finds
a way to collect. Most of my plants are in containers & on benches.
I am sure we will break all rainfall records & glad I don't
have to go out driving in this!

For sure you do not want to be out on the road in these toad
stranglers. I would hate to see Wendy on the evening news being
rescued from a stranded car in a flood.

Take care Lass.

Dave
Old 21-02-2005, 09:29 PM
Diana Kulaga

Glad to hear from you all. I don't always remember exactly where everyone
is. Wendy, stay clear of those hillsides, and off the roads. I heard today
that So Cal can expect another 3" today.

Diana