Old 22-02-2005, 02:14 PM
Hal

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 00:03:31 GMT, "Mikael"
wrote:

Strong single growths that grow out of the ground they grow close together
and are impossible to get though, and have thorns from one end to the
others. They are hard to cut down when they start getting thick. Some thing
like Blackberry briers but thicker and worse. I hope this helps you
understand.
Mikael

Dig up a root and see if it has a bulbous like rhizome that connects
to others just as ugly. That is probably pipe briar, not blackberry.
The only cure I know is dig up the roots. Blackberry can be a PITA,
but can be killed with careful applications of Roundup, I don't know
of a herbicide that kills pipe briar.

Regards,

Hal