Old 22-02-2005, 03:40 PM
Phisherman

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 18:53:06 -0500, "Paulo" wrote:

I was thinking to plant a rhododendron (or 2) close to some austrians pines.
I have an elevated space that receive quite some sun in the afternoon,
maybe 3 hours. Because the proximity (2 ft) from this pines and the soil is
covered with the needles I thouhgt could be a good option (acidic soil). I
think I should work the soil deep to be sure it is good enough for the
rhododendrons.
Do you think this could work? Any other option for such a location?

Thnks

It sounds like it's too close. Plant outside the drip line.