Old 22-02-2005, 07:33 PM
Christina Cameron

Most bamboos look a little bedraggled at this time of year. Try to protect
it from the wind as they can dry out even in winter. A general purpose
compost will be fine for re-potting. Your other plant is a "lucky bamboo"
(dracaena). Try adding a couple of drops of baby bio to its water.

"lotte potter" wrote in message
om...
Could any one help please
I have some bambo in a small tub outside in my garden in Kent UK, it
is beginning to look a little less than lush.

Can anyone advise what compost I should use when repotting. I don't
know the variety. It has slim leaves.

I also have some bambo stems in water, which I have kept for 3 years
now, but they are looking rather pale. Can I help them.

Many thanks