Old 22-02-2005, 10:40 PM
jedi

Would you say this needs to be reported as abuse and if so does the report
go to or elsewhere? Do I include the entire path in the
report or what? I don't mind someone being obnoxious but I do mind them not
respecting my choice to kill file them.

net!newsrout1-gui.ntli.net!ntli.net!pe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk!bl ueyonder!pe2
..news.blueyonder.co.uk!blueyonder!news-peer-test!news-peer0-test!btnet!newsh
osting.com!nx02.iad01.newshosting.com!elnk-atl-nf1!newsfeed.earthlink.net!st
amper.news.atl.earthlink.net!newsread3.news.atl.ea rthlink.net.POSTED!0731b46
b!not-for-mail

From:
(Koifan)
Newsgroups: rec.ponds
Subject: Need help
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 20:28:44 GMT
You see I have this one koi fish that is swimming on its side in
circles........it keeps goping round and round, and every now and then
it jumps up and thrashes about the surface..........and if you got
this far, you have aso been been hooked by your kill files to stop
reading crap froom certain posters.....so much to prove my point

Roy
chipmaker
Billy Bob
Huey Conway
Bill Gates
and any darn name I wish to use!

REMEMBER: "This is worth repeating for benefit of al newbies!
Jo Ann asked Dr. Sooooooooooooooooolow to remind people that while she has

retired from selling GF (and sold
the business to Ken Fischer http://dandyorandas.com/) she has NOT retired

from
helping people with sick GF and koi FOR FREE. 251-649-4790 phoning is

best for
diagnosis. but, can try email put "help sick fish" in subject. Get your

fish at Dandy Orandas
Dandy Orandas Dandy Orandas........you guys got that DANDY ORANDAS