Old 11-01-2005, 08:28 PM
Koifan

Default Need help

You see I have this one koi fish that is swimming on its side in
circles........it keeps goping round and round, and every now and then
it jumps up and thrashes about the surface..........and if you got
this far, you have aso been been hooked by your kill files to stop
reading crap froom certain posters.....so much to prove my point

Roy
chipmaker
Billy Bob
Huey Conway
Bill Gates
and any darn name I wish to use!

REMEMBER: "This is worth repeating for benefit of al newbies!
Jo Ann asked Dr. Sooooooooooooooooolow to remind people that while she has retired from selling GF (and sold
the business to Ken Fischer http://dandyorandas.com/) she has NOT retired from
helping people with sick GF and koi FOR FREE. 251-649-4790 phoning is best for
diagnosis. but, can try email put "help sick fish" in subject. Get your fish at Dandy Orandas
Dandy Orandas Dandy Orandas........you guys got that DANDY ORANDAS
Old 22-02-2005, 10:40 PM
jedi

Would you say this needs to be reported as abuse and if so does the report
go to or elsewhere? Do I include the entire path in the
report or what? I don't mind someone being obnoxious but I do mind them not
respecting my choice to kill file them.

net!newsrout1-gui.ntli.net!ntli.net!pe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk!bl ueyonder!pe2
..news.blueyonder.co.uk!blueyonder!news-peer-test!news-peer0-test!btnet!newsh
osting.com!nx02.iad01.newshosting.com!elnk-atl-nf1!newsfeed.earthlink.net!st
amper.news.atl.earthlink.net!newsread3.news.atl.ea rthlink.net.POSTED!0731b46
b!not-for-mail

From:
(Koifan)
Newsgroups: rec.ponds
Subject: Need help

Old 22-02-2005, 10:54 PM
Roy

Be sure to include all headers jerk...your about 3 weeks late and a
bunch of cash short,,,,so go get a clue,.........and just to keep you
from looking like a total ass its not considered abuse...read the
usenet rules.........nor is it trolling nor is it spam, but it seems
just like good old fashioned cooking by keeping the pot stirred.

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 17:40:28 -0500, "jedi"
wrote:

===Would you say this needs to be reported as abuse and if so does the report
===go to or elsewhere? Do I include the entire path in the
===report or what? I don't mind someone being obnoxious but I do mind them not
===respecting my choice to kill file them.
===
===From:
(Koifan)
===Newsgroups: rec.ponds
===Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 20:28:44 GMT

==="Koifan" wrote in message
et...
[...]

WINDSONG......the ability to play musical tunes by farting!

This is worth repeating for benefit of al newbies!
Jo Ann asked Dr. Solo to remind people that while she has retired from selling GF (and sold
Old 23-02-2005, 12:25 AM
~ Windsong ~

You send his post (see below) with the COMPLETE headers to
. It could take them a week or more before they act on
such complaints.

Carol...

From:
(Roy)
Newsgroups: rec.ponds
Subject: The Humble little pump
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 23:56:24 GMT
============
While I can't take credit for this I do think its pretty good.

Not many people think about this, but the humble water pump that costs
maybe 2 to 5 hundred dollars is in reality a little marvel of
engineering.

You install it and set it running and in many cases forget about it
until something goes wrong with it, usually, in most cases a good few
years down the line.

Most people quite rightly when they purchase a pump want to know what
sort of throughput it gives them in gallons per hour, but even the
simplest of working out will tell you what it delivers in a year which
is where the real wonder that is the water pump comes in to it's own
as a piece of engineeering.

If you take a pump designed to run at 3000GPH and run it 24/7/365 you
will find that at the end of a year of running that it has moved
some..26,280,000 gallons of water.

Marvellous things aren't they, and far from humble.

Old 23-02-2005, 04:28 PM
Benign Vanilla

"~ Windsong ~" P@P wrote in message
You send his post (see below) with the COMPLETE headers to
. It could take them a week or more before they act on
such complaints.

Oh for the love bandwidth...don't report him, don't complain about him, just
ignore him.

--
BV
Webporgmaster of iheartmypond.com

Old 23-02-2005, 11:39 PM
jedi

Real sorry folks for responding to old out of date posts. I am so use to my
server only keeping things for a day or so that I did not bother the check
dates and then after the fact noticed I had responded to obnoxious threads
that had probably already died out before I brought them back to life.

Again - my apologies. DK