Old 23-02-2005, 02:15 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

If your pond is getting torrents of rain, keep an eye on the KH, there is
no buffering in rain water. Baking soda will keep your KH up and the filter
on line. ~ jan

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 15:00:18 -0800, Sean Dinh wrote:

It's raining regularly this week. My upgraded TT is maturing. Pond is
clearing. Some one got algae bloom from rain water?

jedi wrote:

I remember one year in San Berdo when we got 5" in one hour. Never in my
life have I seen anything like that. The water was literally in sheets
(rather than drops). It was a once in a lifetime storm I thought... Each
year it feels more and more like "We're not in Kansas Toto". Do you get
algae bloom this time of year out there from the influx of rain water?

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~