Old 23-02-2005, 04:14 PM
dustin.mcbride

couldn't get the page to open

"Jack Schmidling" wrote in message
om...
As anyone knows who has ever had a birdfeeder, squirrels are at the same
time the most exasperating and funniest critters out there. They consume
bird feed faster than we can put it out and a whole cottage industry has
developed around keeping them out of the bird feeders. We have tried them
all with little long term success as sooner or later, they break the code.
The bungee for squirrels is one of the best gadgets yet. It doesn't keep
them out of the feeder but it's fun enough to watch them conquer this
challenge to make it worth the corn they eat.

js

Astronomy, Beer, Cheese, Gems, Sausage, http://schmidling.com