Old 23-02-2005, 05:03 PM
Wendy

Remove peterpan for email reply

Cheers Wendy

Reka wrote:
Wendy wrote:

Do you mean like a keiki grows ? I haven't seen that on mine? I would
check the roots as they seem to rot easily.
Remove peterpan for email reply

Cheers Wendy

Reka wrote:

My first Zygo (well, my second; I cooked the first one in the car
years ago) is putting out new growths on new growths which haven't
even developed thickened pseudobulbs yet. Is this normal? It seems
to be sitting firmly in the medium I repotted it into at purchase, so
I figure the roots are okay. Or should I check?

No, they just look funny. I am posting a photo over at abpo.

Ok I looked at your pics & will try to take a pic of one of mine.